You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Families Caring, Families Sharing – Hybrid
Dec 17, 2022
The Families Caring, Families Sharing monthly support group offered in a hybrid format, in person or virtually via Zoom. If you are interested in attending this group please call 519-752-2998, ext. 112 or email [email protected] for further information.
A support group for families living with mental health issues. The group is facilitated by trained family members, who have a loved one living with mental illness.
Our Loved Ones:
- Suffer from various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require extra love and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need help and support when problems arise
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (with the exception of July and August)
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Download 2023 group schedule here Families Caring Families Sharing 2023 Hybrid
Families Caring, Families Sharing 2024 Hybrid
In person: Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk (Brant site), 44 King Street (Chelsea Place Building) Upstairs Boardroom, Suite 205, Brantford, ON
Virtual: To join the group virtually, please contact 519-752-2998, ext. 112 or email [email protected] to receive log in instructions.
To register into the group, or or more information, please contact:
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk
519-752-2998 ext. 112