You can make mental health matter. There are many ways you can help CMHA promote the mental health of everyone and support the resiliency and recovery of those experiencing mental illness.
Become a Member
A membership with CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk tells governments and fundraising foundations that the community supports our work, and provides assistance to our branch:
- Become involved with Boards / Committees, Task Forces, Focus Groups. For more information, contact Mike Benin, Executive Director at 519-752-2998, ext. 112
- Board Members needed. Download Board recruitment ad here for more information: Board Recruitment Ad
- Volunteer in your area(s) of interest. Opportunities may be available in Special Events and Fundraising, Public Education, Office Support, Driving, Maintenance.
For more information on volunteering, contact 519-752-2998, ext. 112
Work for CMHA
Find a career at the Canadian Mental Health Association:
Donate to CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk Branch is a charitable, non-profit organization which depends, in part, on charitable donations to provide mental health services and education to the community. Mental health promotion activities, which include providing speakers and training on mental health and mental illness, library resources, support for self-help groups, displays and classroom presentations, relies entirely on grants and donations.
Thank-you for your interest in donating to the Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant-Haldimand-Norfolk Branch.
At CMHA, we work hard to positively impact the lives of those who have been affected by mental illness. Your generosity helps us reach our goals and allows us to continue to provide and expand our community outreach services.
If you would like to help financially support the continued work of CMHA in Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk counties, tax deductible donations will be receipted promptly. All donors will receive a tax-receipt for donations over $20.00.
There are many easy ways you can donate:
- One time Donations: These can be made online, in person at our branch location, by phone, or by mail
(To donate by mail please make cheque payable to Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk)
- In Memoriam or in Tribute Donations
- Planned Giving
- Corporate Donations and Sponsorships
We have now partnered with CanadaHelps to allow for online donations! It’s secure and easy.
Cheques should be made out to “CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk Branch”
Click here ⇓ for online donations through Canada Helps
Or mail / drop off payment to CMHA BHN Brant Administrative Office, 44 King Street, Suite 203, Brantford, ON, N3T 3C7. Bequest and other forms of planned giving are also appreciated.
If you would like to support us, or have any questions regarding donating, please contact our office.
For more information, Contact Mike Benin, Executive Director, at 752-2998 ext. 112