Are you in Crisis? Brantford and Brant County call 1-866-811-7188, Haldimand Norfolk  call 1-866-487-2278.

If you’re thinking about suicide, 9-8-8 is here to help. Call or text 9-8-8 toll free anytime.

You are currently on the:

CMHA National

Visit our provincial websites

Applying for Services

Services in Brantford and Brant County

Contact the Brant Administrative office at 519-752-2998 and ask for the Intake Worker on duty.

Services in Haldimand-Norfolk

Contact the Simcoe site at 519-428-2380 or 1-888-750-7778 (toll-free)

Who Can Apply for Services?

Applications and referrals for CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk Branch will be accepted regarding any individual 16 years of age or older.

Referrals can be made by:

Agency Brochure  Digital version

Download CMHA Participant Handbook

Download Referral Form

Crisis Stabilization Bed

The Crisis Stabilization Bed does not require a completed referral form.

Please contact CMHA Haldimand-Norfolk Branch at
519-428-2380 ext 300
1-888-750-7778 (toll-free)

Arrangements will be made for you to speak with an Intake Coordinator.

Learn more about the Crisis Stabilization Bed program.

Mental Health Court Support Services

As noted above, Legal Counsel and Crown Attorneys may also refer to our Court Support Services.

To refer to our Court Support Program , or to request Court Support assistance or consultation, contact CMHA Haldimand-Norfolk Branch. Ask to be referred to Court Support Services.

You can also speak with your lawyer or Duty Counsel.

Housing (H-N)

Applicants for our housing need to:

When completed, the applications can be mailed to or dropped off at our office or the local Housing Corporation listed on the application.

Languages Spoken:

English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Dutch

Skip to content