The Families Caring, Families Sharing monthly support group is currently being offered virtually via Zoom.
Please note: the NAMI Family to Family Education Program will resume at a later date to be determined. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are interested in joining FCFS virtually, please call 519-752-2998, ext. 112 or email email@example.com for further instructions. Support is still available by telephone, FaceTime, or in some cases, face-to-face visits following health and safety COVID protocols. Please contact 519-752-2998, ext. 112 for assistance.
A support group for families living with mental health issues.
Our Loved Ones:
- Suffer from various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require extra love and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need help and support when problems arise
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (with the exception of January, July and August)
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Download group brochure here Families Caring, Families Sharing 2021
There will be no group session in January. The group will recommence on Tuesday, February 10, 2021.
offered via Zoom
For more information, please contact:
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, BHN
519-752-2998 ext. 112