A support group for families living with mental health issues.
Our Loved Ones:
- Suffer from various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require extra love and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need help and support when problems arise
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (with the exception of January, July and August)
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Download group brochure here Families Caring Families Sharing 2020
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk Branch
Second Floor Board Room (Suite 205)
44 King Street, Brantford, ON
(Chelsea Place Building, Corner of King & Darling Streets)
For more information, please contact:
Support Group Facilitator
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, BHN
519-752-2998 ext. 112