A support group for families living with mental health issues.
Our Loved Ones:
- Suffer from various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require extra love and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need help and support when problems arise
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk Branch
Second Floor Board Room (Suite 205)
44 King Street, Brantford, ON
(Chelsea Place Building, Corner of King & Darling Streets)
For more information, please contact:
Support Group Facilitator
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, BHN
519-752-2998 ext. 112