The Families Caring, Families Sharing monthly support group is currently being offered virtually via Zoom.
If you are interested in joining FCFS virtually, please call 519-752-2998, ext. 112 or email email@example.com for further instructions. Family Support is still available by telephone, FaceTime, virtual, and face-to-face visits following health and safety COVID protocols. Please contact 519-752-2998, ext. 112 for assistance.
A support group for families living with mental health issues. The group is facilitated by trained family members, who have a loved one living with mental illness.
Our Loved Ones:
- Suffer from various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require extra love and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need help and support when problems arise
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (with the exception of January, July and August)
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Download 2023 group schedule here Families Caring, Families Sharing 2023
offered via Zoom
For more information, please contact:
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk
519-752-2998 ext. 112