CMHA BHN & Brantford Bulldogs Game Day
The Brantford Bulldogs to mark 10th season of Talk Today with mental health awareness game in partnership with CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk , presented by Syngenta and Grain Farmers of Ontario
On February 2, 2024 at 7:00 p.m. the Brantford Bulldogs are partnering with Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk for a mental health awareness game, presented by Syngenta and Grain Farmers of Ontario, when they take on the Sudbury Wolves at Brantford and District Civic Centre Arena in Brantford.
The game day experience will have several features to promote the importance of mental health, including:
- A CMHA-run kiosk on the concourse where fans can learn more about mental health and the organization’s community-based services
- A ceremonial puck drop and photo opportunity with CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk
- Videos featuring Brantford Bulldog players talking about the importance of mental health
- Public service announcements about mental health and CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk
- A CMHA fundraising component
Originally launched by CMHA Ontario in partnership with the Ontario Hockey League during the 2014-15 season, Talk Today provides an important opportunity to address the mental health needs of athletes across Canada.
Come on out and support a great organization and watch a great hockey game. Get tickets here!