COVID Service Update:
Crisis Stabilization Beds service is operating as usual, following strict health and safety protocols.
Crisis Stabilization Beds is located in Simcoe and supports individuals coping with a mental health crisis in the Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk areas.
This accessible service is:
- For individuals 16 years of age and older who have been assessed as medically stable and not a safety risk to themselves or others
- Staffed 24/7 by Mental Health Workers
- Free of charge
- Not a homeless shelter or hostel
- Available for up to a seven night stay
On-site and follow-up services include:
- Supportive counselling
- Referral to other community services
- Case Management
Intake Assessments are conducted between Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm. For more information or to make a referral, please call 519-426-2093 or 1-888-750-7778 x300.
Other 24-Hour Crisis Services
There are 24 hour Crisis Services available in the region. If you are in immediate crisis, you may call the Integrated Crisis Network (Brant) at 1-866-811-7188 or CAST (Haldimand-Norfolk) at 1-866-487-2278.