Please be advised, in an effort to keep our clients and staff safe during the COVID pandemic, phone and virtual supports are also available, in addition to in-person appointments following proper COVID-19 protocols, should that be the client’s preference. Please contact your counsellor for further information.
Our program provides individual and group counselling services to persons 16 years of age and older, living with serious mental illness. The program uses a client-centred approach to assist in a person’s recovery process and healing journey.
People can be seen individually, or in groups. Group topics include: Living with Anxiety, Mood Regulation, Grief and Loss, Self-Esteem, Mindfulness. Other groups will be offered from time to time.
The goals of the Individual and Group Counselling Program are:
- Increased self-esteem and self-worth
- Increased sense of belonging and acceptance
- Improved coping skills and resilience
- Increasing positive thinking, behaviour and mood
- Increased social and community supports
- Increased understanding of symptoms and symptom management
- Overall improvement in quality of life
Referrals are accepted from most sources. All services are free and confidential.