Services in Brantford and Brant County
Contact the Brant Administrative office at 519-752-2998 and ask for the Intake Worker on duty.
Services in Haldimand-Norfolk
Contact the Simcoe site at 519-428-2380 or 1-888-750-7778 (toll-free)
- You may also click the link at the bottom of this page to download a referral form , and either drop off or mail in
Who Can Apply for Services?
Applications and referrals for CMHA Brant Haldimand Norfolk Branch will be accepted regarding any individual 16 years of age or older.
Referrals can be made by:
- the individuals themselves (self-referral)
- family or friends
- physicians or psychiatrists
- social workers
- community support workers
- community agencies
- Legal Counsel and Crown Attorneys
Crisis Stabilization Bed
The Crisis Stabilization Bed does not require a completed referral form.
Please contact CMHA Haldimand-Norfolk Branch at
519-428-2380 ext 300
Arrangements will be made for you to speak with an Intake Coordinator.
Learn more about the Crisis Stabilization Bed program.
Mental Health Court Support Services
As noted above, Legal Counsel and Crown Attorneys may also refer to our Court Support Services.
To refer to our Court Support Program , or to request Court Support assistance or consultation, contact CMHA Haldimand-Norfolk Branch. Ask to be referred to Court Support Services.
You can also speak with your lawyer or Duty Counsel.
Applicants for our housing need to:
- complete a Haldimand and Norfolk County Social Housing Application (also available at our office) or on the HN Housing website at http://hnhousing.org/
- provide a Birth Certificate, tax return assessment, and a monthly income statement
- attain a written physician’s verification of diagnosis of a serious and persistent mental illness
When completed, the applications can be mailed to or dropped off at our office or the local Housing Corporation listed on the application.
English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Dutch