Please note: In compliance with agency COVID physical distancing protocols, presentations on all topics related to mental health and wellness are available virtually upon request. For more information contact 519-752-2998, ext. 112 or email email@example.com
Mental Health Promotion and Education is provided to increase awareness and understanding of mental health, mental illness and to reduce stigma. The program fosters a proactive approach to maintain mental wellness.
Through education, information and community development, Mental Health Promotion provides programming to create an awareness of mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness within Brant Haldimand Norfolk.
Mental Health Promotion and Education includes:
- Inservices on stress management, mental health, mental illness, workplace wellness Including, Mental Health Works. Organizations requiring custom-made training for their staff, can also be accommodated.
- Guest speaking
- Workshops, conferences and professional development training are also offered in the community
- Promotion of Mental Health Week, Mental Illness Awareness Week, and other awareness campaigns
- Information dissemination
- Mental Health Works (Workplace Mental Health)
- Custom-made training for community organizations, including stress management, mental health literacy, and other related topics on mental health and mental illness
- Volunteer coordination