January 25, 2023
All DayAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
This mental health initiative has been happening since 2010 and has raised more than $129 million towards mental health acceptance and awareness.
The theme this year is Let’s create meaningful change. Take action on Bell Let’s Talk Day and all year long!
This year’s Bell Let’s Talk Day campaign highlights ways we can all create meaningful change and take action by doing one or more of the following:
- Choose a mental health organization to learn about or support
- Help a friend struggling with their mental health by learning how to support them
- Ask about how your school, workplace or community is creating change for mental health
- Nurture your own well-being by practicing and learning mental health strategies
- Get involved in a mental health initiative or organize an event to support mental health
- Engage in conversations about mental health to fight stigma
Share your actions using #BellLetsTalk and help inspire others to join the movement to create positive change. Actions for Change poster
Small actions have a big impact! Funds from Bell Let’s Talk Day support important mental health strategies on anti-stigma, care and access, research, and workplace leadership!
Learn more here.
Explore Bell Let’s Talk Toolkit.