May 9, 2023
7:00 pm to 8:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Families Caring, Families Sharing is a support group for families with adults living with mental health issues. The group is facilitated by trained family members, who have a loved one living with mental illness.
Our Family Members:
- Are living with various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require understanding and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic and cultural backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need information and support to better assist their family members
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (with the exception of July and August) from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Download 2023 group schedule here: 2023 Families Caring, Families Sharing
The Families Caring, Families Sharing monthly support group is currently being offered virtually via Zoom, with an eventual plan to be offered in a hybrid format.
For more information, or to register please contact:
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk
519-752-2998 ext. 112