February 14, 2023
7:00 pm to 8:30 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
The Families Caring, Families Sharing monthly support group will continue to be offered virtually via Zoom.
If you are interested in joining FCFS virtually, please call 519-752-2998, ext. 112 or email email@example.com for further instructions.
Families Caring, Families Sharing is a support group for families living with an adult with mental health issues. The group is facilitated by trained family members, who have a loved one living with mental illness.
Our Loved Ones:
- Suffer from various mental health issues; including mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and other forms of mental illness
- Have behavioural issues and emotional needs due to their particular disorder
- Require extra love and support from us
- Can be from diverse religious and ethnic backgrounds, income levels, education levels, including non-traditional family units
- All need help and support when problems arise
To provide families with a support network and caregiving strategies.
Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (with the exception of January, July and August)
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
New Members Welcome
Download 2023 group schedule here Families Caring, Families Sharing 2023
For more information, please contact:
Lill Petrella, Team Lead, Mental Health Promotion & Education
Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk
519-752-2998 ext. 112