Mental Health Promotion and Education is provided to increase awareness and understanding of mental health, mental illness and to reduce stigma. The program fosters a proactive approach to maintain mental wellness.
Mental Health Promotion and Education includes:
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- SafeTalk (Suicide Alertness Training)
- Mental Health First Aid (Basic)
- Mental Health First Aid for Those Who Interact with Youth
- Mental Health Works (Workplace Mental Health)
- Custom-made training for community organizations, including stress management, mental health literacy, and other related topics on mental health and mental illness
- Promotional events to mark Mental Health Week, Mental Illness Awareness Week, World Suicide Prevention Day, and other related events
- Development of symposiums and conferences on topics
See the Events Calendar for upcoming workshops.