LET’S START THE CONVERSATION on January 31st
The Dunnville Mental Health Wellness Expo is being hosted by a group of community agencies and individuals. As such, we have worked together to present an amazing and informative line up of workshops/sessions in addition to the agency information stations.
We welcome you on January 31 to visit the Dunnville Lifespan Centre, 275 Ramsey Drive, Dunnville between 10 am and 4pm to learn what’s available. Come for an hour or spend the day!
● See what’s available to support someone living with mental illness and/or addictions.
● Learn how to get help and navigate the system.
● Experts will be on hand to answer your questions
● Presentations on relevant mental health topics throughout the day
Here is a list of the agencies participating:
- Adult Learning Centre
- Brant Community Healthcare System – Early Intervention
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Brant Haldimand Norfolk
- Community Living Haldimand
- Dunnville Employment Centre
- Haldimand War Memorial Hospital
- Hauser’s Pharmacy
- HOPE (Helping Ourselves through Peer Support and Employment)
- Pride Haldimand Norfolk
- Salvation Army Dunnville
- Senior Support Services
- True Experience Supportive Housing & Community Work Program
There will also be Reiki treatments, naturopathic consultations and mini massage sessions! All of this is complimentary. Free Admission
Download event flyers below